Tuesday 19 June 2012

Illamasqua Wayward Nails

Many bloggers have been raving about Illamasqua cosmetics, I have often had a sneek peek when I am in Selfridges but I came across the boutique while in London and thought I would try something. I was drawn in by the luscious rainbow of colours of nail varnishes – I have been after a yellow shade ever since I saw Chanel’s 2011 Yellow Mimosa which I never got round to buying.
I could not decide between two shades – the lighter of the two would probably sit better with the pastel shades in trend but I opted for the more vibrant colour - Wayward.
I also love the look of the Naked Strangers collection – has anyone tried anything from this collection yet?

 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. I've always wanted one of these- you definitely picked the nicer yellow colour, it's lovely!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried those! I'll keep an eye out at the store the next time I go to the mall :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a $50 Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I think I need to try that - looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im headed for the store on carnaby street this weekend, it looks amazing, that color is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    Lovely blog, maybe want to follow each other? :)
    Could you hype this outfit on lookbook please?

    fashiono2.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nailpolish is great *__*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cool nail polish, I love it! You're style and your blog is so amazing!
    Follow me back?
    XOXO
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you made the right choice! I love this colour. Never tried this brand, what is your opinion? Like the brand?

    Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Maybe nice to follow each other?

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 that yellow shade! Illamasqua is such a great brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful colour! Great choice!

    <3
    www.couturenoir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...