Sunday 29 July 2012

Saturday Shopping

I have been wanting a black jacket for ages and whilst out shopping this Saturday I came across a range in Topshop. There was a black one but I opted for this pastel blue/grey shade as its not so `business' and a bit more summery - they also had a few other light pastel shades too see here

I took advantage of he boots offer of two Models Own nail varnishes for £8 - I love the Hed Kandi collection which is full of bright shades like the one I chose Hedonist. I am actually a little obsessed with the orangy red shades which are out at the mo. The other one I chose was Nude Beige - which is a lovely soft brown colour, bit of a contrast to Hedonist!


Lastly I bought a sachet of Sanctuary's 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask for a deep clean, I quite like other masks by them so thought I would give this one a try.

Did you do any Saturday Shopping?


 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love that jacket! It's a very nice colour.
    I've gone a bit jacket crazy recently and now own a few too many!
    Must resist on clicking on that link to Topshop! I have no money!
    ...Oops.. too late..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Lovely blazer :)

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer looks so cute. I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jacket! So electic!! :)

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colour choices!!

    luv the light colour of the blazer and the redish nail polish!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new blazer, love the nail colours too - the bright orangy colour is lovely!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...