Thursday 20 September 2012

Maggie & Mojo Review Scruffychops




There’s something wrong when your dogs get more samples to try then you do and on this occasion Maggie & Mojo were sent some Scruffy Chops doggy cosmetics to try.

They were sent the Rhubarking Mad shampoo and Muddy Marvelous conditioner, both made from natural minerals.

The main to things that I look for in a doggy wash is that it doesn’t irritate the skin and also it leaves a nice smell on their fur. Both the shampoo and conditioner seemed to do this. The only down side is that the conditioner took a while to wash out

Overall they both smelt lovely for days! Which is unusual for filthy Mojo J and there was no scratching afterwards which is a good sign. I would now buy Scruffy Chops, well I have to make use of the discount voucher…


 
 
 


 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. OMGGGG you have the 2 cutest dogs eveeer!!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww look at the pups! I love the look of this product. I have a pug and she has very sensitive little skin and I'm always on the look out for natural products that won't strip the oils out of her fur or irritate her skin. Definitely going to have to keep an eye out for this for molly.

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are beyond cute! so adorable! x

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to steal your dogs!! They are so cute all wet and big eyed!
    If I had dogs i'd use these little products, even if its just because of the funny name!
    Claire x
    www.prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your blog. Thank you for following me on twitter too! I will follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, such cute babies!! xx
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Plus these products seem quite interesting I think I might buy some as my dog is quite sensitive to harsh stuff

      Delete
  8. they are so super-cute :) regards from vienna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your wee dogs.

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wahaha this is too cute!!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...