Saturday 8 September 2012

Saturday Shopping


I picked up a couple of bits in River Island today, there were a few items I had my eye on but I restricted myself to two things. I needed a new make-up bag and I loved the look of this one, the houndstooth print always appeals and even though it’s in fashion now it’s a classic. It has two compartments which are handy for dividing make up and is not too large which I like.

Estee Lauder eye shadows have been on my wish list for a while, I love the five tone shimmer powder so I thought I would try one of the Pure Colour Gelee eye shadows and opted for the shade Cyber Gold – I will be writing a post on this one!

Lastly I got this top/skirt/dress from River Island – not sure what you would call it as it kind of fits into all categories. I will wear this with leggings and when I go on holiday in the New Year (which I am planning at the mo) I will wear this with small denim shorts.

I also bought some items for my 1000 follower giveaway, have a look at the last pic...

 
 
 


OOOOOHHHH what’s inside?????



6 comments:

  1. I love the top/dress thingy :P It looks great whatever it is x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i wanna know what you got from Boots and MAC! :) xxx

    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The make up bag. eeeee, It's gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The make up bag is so cute!

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the houndstooth print too, the dress/tops/skirt is amazing! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top/dress :)

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...