Monday 26 August 2013

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint in Kiss Kiss


Hello Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint, you are most welcome in my make up bag. 

Have you shopped the new MAC range yet? as mentioned the other day I did buy a few sneaky pieces including the MAC In Extreme 3D Black Lash Mascara reviewed here. The other item I chose was a Lipglass tint in Kiss Kiss, a gorgeous pinky peach shade.


One of the things that really appealed to me (other than the lush colour) is that its a twist bottom tube, a couple of clicks and the gloss is dispensed into the brush for application. Now if your a bit impatient then I have a warning for you - only twist the bottom a few times, the gloss will come out, just not instantly OK? how do I know this? because I must have twisted it about 10 times saying "nothings coming out!!!" swiftly followed by "Too much is coming out!!!"

The wearability is pretty good, although I do have to reapply through out the day. The texture is a little on the sticky side, but I am yet to find a MAC gloss that isn't.

When swatched on the skin it has a red/orange tone, however once applied it actually looks pink which I do like. My advise is to try on the lips before purchasing if possible.


Have you tried any of the lip glass tints?


7 comments:

  1. Great colour,but prefer matte lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't own a MAC product! :( This Lipglass Tint colour looks lovely though! :)

    Beauty from the Fjord x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is really boring and you are skipping to the next comment,Alpha ZXT but I just wanted to throw you a big thanks – you cleared up some things for me!I wish to show thanks to you for rescuing me from this type of crisis. Right after surfing throughout the the web and seeing strategies which are not productive, I believed my entire life was well over.

    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/alpha-zxt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. First-rate post I tend to be of the same opinion with nearly all of what you wrote. I would love to see new posts on this. I will bookmark and come back. Synagen IQ I have bookmarked this blog because I discovered it distinctive. I would be really interested to know more information on this. Thanks!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/synagen-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Awards Ceremony will take place at 7:30 pm, Friday, January 9 at the Herbst Theater in San Francisco. Its an elegant, old world theater with 900 Prolongz seats that will help give the awards the air of importance we believe they deserve. General admission tickets will be released in December. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I view your RSS feed it just gives me a page of weird text, may be the problem on my reader? TY for putting this up, it was very helpful and explained tons. Super CBD hi you guys, I was just checkin out this blog and I really love the basis of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anyone wants to have an engaging chat about it, please contact me on facebook, http://www.healthcaresups.com/supercbd/


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...