Monday 12 August 2013

Week in Pictures

From top, L-R - My beautiful niece Edith, Close up! me and my other niece Esme, Sweet stand, Place setting, Bucks fizz with strawberries & sugar, Wedding decoration, Esme the cheeky monkey (posing like auntie Kimmi), Table settings, Diamond table decoration, Beautiful bride & wedding party, Champagne!, Me and my hubby, Sweet stand, Cupcake tower, Road trip to Newcastle - Angel of the north, I wanted to break into this lorry, Road trip snacks, Last weeks posts - Preparing for a wedding see here, Make-up remover challenge part one & part two

Want to follow on Instagram? - my username is WKDN85WKDN


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing week! I love weddings & Edith is so cute! :)

    XO, Abundance of Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran across search engines and find this blog that fulfill my needs. There is a thing I do not agree but It doesnt matter since Pure Testo Xplode I think it does not hurt the whole content.Youre so right. Im there with you. Your blog is definitely worth a read if anybody comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You surely put it in perspective for me.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a superb source that you are offering and you provide it away for free of charge. I love seeing web sites which comprehend the importance Prolongz of furnishing a top quality resource for absolutely free.How do these guys even get on campus? These exploited college girls should be doing something else!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks pertaining to spreading the following superb written content on your website. I noticed it on the internet. I will check back again when you publish additional aricles.Interesting article, thank you. Cognimaxx XL Could you tell me about the second paragraph in more detail?Please tell me that youre heading to keep this up! Its so very good and so important. I cant wait to read far more from you. I just feel like you know so very much and know how to make people listen to what youve got to say. This weblog is just as well cool to be missed. Great things, actually. Please, PLEASE keep it up!http://www.supplements4help.com/cognimaxx-xl/


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...